Happy Superbowl Everybody!
Last reminder about our spirit/team store that clothes today. Take care. Suke
We are trying a different approach this year by having a “Team Store” included with our baseball “Spirit Store“. In the past, players would purchase their team hat and practice gear by paying us directly during the first couple weeks of our season.
This year, we would like players (families) to purchase their game hat and practice gear directly from our Team/Spirit Store.
To be more direct, #2 below is mandatory, #3-6 are strongly recommended for consideration:
1. Go to this link for our Team/Spirit Store: https://cb2019.wswebstore.com/store
2. Each player should purchase a Team Hat, freshman and sophomores should purchase the Custom Pro Mesh R-Flex, juniors and seniors should purchase Custom Lite FlexFit. We will order surplus hats for any freshman or sophomores who might be promoted to the Varsity.
3. Each player should consider purchasing a pair of shorts for indoor practice (notice one option has pockets the other does not).
4. Each player who does not have a royal blue climalite short sleeve t shirt (“C” on chest, NAT logo on back) should consider purchasing one.
5. Each player needs their own blue socks, royal blue belt, and royal blue long under-sleeves, those without should consider purchasing from the site.
6. Each player should consider shoes (spikes and/or turfs) and batting gloves simply because if you are in need, this is about the best price for the quality you can find.
Please note: all players will receive a Clayton baseball hoodie, practice pants, game jersey/pants, and Varsity players a jacket that will be returned at the end of the season. All players will wear practice gear, shorts or baseball pants when inside/baseball pants when outside and a roayl blue, orange or grey Clayton top.
Also, please consider the rest of the attractive selection of CHS baseball spirit-wear items for the whole family. Don’t forget, grandparents love CHS baseball swag! All proceeds from the spirit-wear will go towards the baseball program.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions. Take care. Suke